Boiled ribs....anyone...? (1 pr0n)

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Lamb ribs, great price, hmmmm what to do with them this time....I know, I'll thrill and repulse my brothers by showing them Mongolian Boiled Ribs!

I mixed up a bunch of condiments and sauces like light and mushroom soy sauce, black beans, garlic, sesame oil, chili oil, chilies, garlic, and ginger and added some water to it.
Sliced up an onion and some scallion too.
I hit the ribs with some oily heat and browned them, then I added the onons for 5 minutes, then the sauce and simmered.
Finally added the scallion.
Steamed rice and some Szechuan cabbage and this is delicious food!
BoiledRibs.jpg

:biggrin1:

:bolt:

This is boiled ribs.

picture.php

What you got there is some awesome pron! :thumb:

Your right. It repulsed me. The fact that is, that it wasn't on my dinner plate. Nice pron

Buccs, nice. Now, could you do Cumin Ribs in the Islamic Chinese style?

Buccs, nice. Now, could you do Cumin Ribs in the Islamic Chinese style?

Actually I have been cooking those for 30 years, in winter Bob.:thumb:
Especially if I can get hogget or mutton!
When I lived in Japan in a condo, my neighbours used to complain about the smell whenever I made it :laugh:
It's a great warming dish bro!

Yum, Lamb ribs... not boiled Buccs... braised. Let's call them braised...:wink:
They got boiled bro, if only for a few minutes.
This is an amazing site, lookie all the open minded peeps who commented....and the mods didn't ban me!:mrgreen: :whoo: :dancing:

Going with braised as well here... too good to be boiled! Definitely my kinda dish Brother! Looks amazing! Did you have it over rice? Dunno if I missed that.

CHeers

Going with braised as well here... too good to be boiled! Definitely my kinda dish Brother! Looks amazing! Did you have it over rice? Dunno if I missed that.

CHeers

Ladled over plain rice along with Chinese Mustard Pickles and Szechuan cabbage disg stir fried with carrots and Szechuan peppercorns and chili and black vinegar, Phrasty.
Thanks bro.
Love to cook it for ya someday:biggrin1:

Back