UDS information

rattler4675

I am a new member. I have really enjoyed reading the forum to date. I hope that one day I will be familiar enough with all the acronyms to picture the items referred to without consulting the guide.

The post on building a UDS is definitely informative and worth way more than the price of admission. I hope to locate and build my own UDS as soon as I locate a suitable drum.
I have not read through all of the 400+ pages on this subject yet. Has anyone taken this post and developed a PDF or Word file out of the information?
Thanks again for all that share their knowledge!

Rattler4675

The UDS Thread is a metaphor for life in the same way BBQ is a metaphor for life: It's more about the journey than the destination. :heh:

Seriously, though; reading the whole thread, while indeed a challenge, will not only answer any question you might possibly have, it will educate you a great deal on BBQ in general. At least it did for me.

AJP...thank you so much for that link to the PDF. Very nice and simple. The firebox had me worried a bit. Liked that design. Question, maybe I read though it to fast, but what was used for the ash pan??:confused:

The UDS Thread is a metaphor for life in the same way BBQ is a metaphor for life: It's more about the journey than the destination. :heh:

Seriously, though; reading the whole thread, while indeed a challenge, will not only answer any question you might possibly have, it will educate you a great deal on BBQ in general. At least it did for me.

I couldnt agree with this more! Its like snatching the pebble from the master hand. I learned a great deal from that thread alone.

Guys,

Thanks for the link to the abbreviated thread and also thanks for the link to the pdf.

I really appreciate the help!

Back