Keep your eye peeled stolen rig

buttburnersbbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
To all Keep your eye out for this rig that was stolen in Nashville TN and saw heading south. This is all over facebook .
Stolen Rig.jpg

Not to loose the thread about finding the rig and the dirty bats@$&s but does anybody put a lojack their rigs?

A lojack seems like a great idea. I would hate to loose a rig like that or any rig for that manner. I hope they catch the SOB.

stealing a man's smoker is worse than stealing a man's woman......the smoker doesn't get to choose who lights its fire.

Seems like it would be hard to hide that pit. People never cease to amaze me will keep eyes peeled in alabama

I would think someone who steals something like that isn't interested in BBQ, but rather cutting it down and selling for scrap.
Lots of metal there.

Crappy deal. How does a smoker get stolen? From a guy's house? From a comp?

Glad they found it, Hope they hang them by their ____________.

Glad to hear it! If there is one thing I can't stand more than anything else it's a thief! Not worth the pound of s#*! it would take to bury them

Glad to hear it was found and I hope those that took it get hit hard in the system. They didnt just steal a rig, they stole someones love and livelyhood.

Back