• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

PitCooker T - The Truth about the PBC SERIOUS Review Part One

Which reminds me...where the fark is 2222's? :noidea:

This video I hope you understand is NOT intended for guys like us.

Or maybe it is...the idea that a simple explanation video is outside of the realm of "real BBQ guys" is, quite frankly, over-assumptive and belittling. I, for one, am interested in the topics that you cover in your videos - but your delivery is simply over-the-top childish and ultimately not worth the time spent downloading them.

You've finally made a video that explains the PBC without all of that useless blather that fills your "normal" videos.

Thank you.

over-the-top childish and ultimately not worth the time spent downloading them.

You've finally made a video that explains the PBC without all of that useless blather that fills your "normal" videos.

Thank you.

Sounds like 97% of everything on the internet. Yet I still watch most of it. PBC is serious bizness yo...

I'll stop giving the new vids so much crap!:becky: But they deserve it considering how much crap you have to endure from a bunch of folks for your other videos that are much better. Some folks are way too uptight and need to get a hobby or something better to do with their time than hound you and your videos all the time.

Last edited:
I thought the new video was kind of cute!

That was from 2007 or 8. When I shut off Popdaddy's channel, if you leave it that way too long... it resets the publish date. Keeps the clicks though.

Jake is a LITTLE fella in that. Looks like a little cherub

I am cool with the criticism. Much worse things to get upset over... like the fact that my extremely hot wife who was such a scorcher when I met her, a 24 year old sweet thing that initially just wanted to live with me "for the benefits" as she said....well.... having 6 scorching hot videos of her from 2002... ON FARKING 8 MM video Tape that I cannot transfer over. I should have shot her little films in damn 8mm FILM!!!! Fark!

She still looks heavenly but is at that "touch but don't look,"stage. Grrr... okay, back to the PBC, sorry.

I'll stop giving the new vids so much crap!:becky: But they deserve it considering how much crap you have to endure from a bunch of folks for your other videos that are much better. Some folks are way too uptight and need to get a hobby or something better to do with their time than hound you and your videos all the time.

It doesn't matter, Chris.... You are my friend. Its just a process. You know me... I do what I want... no one makes me laugh like I do.

Donnie, I loved the video. You are a great Actor and you tell a good Story. I ignore the peanut gallery.

I have no problem with the PBC. IMHO, It's the lazy man's UDS. But then again I have a riding lawn mower and not a push mower, so I'm right there with ya. You have to decide for yourself how much time you have to invest in the end product, which is good grub. I do appreciate the effort you put into the video's, you had me for 12 minutes. keep it up.:clap:

tHANKS FOR all OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!! Keep em coming, no matter the negatives out there!!!! Wish I had the time!!

I know it's early, but I am going to take a shower, take the lock off the gate,fire up the PBC, grab a beer or three and sit with my legs outstretched, and wait :)

Back