Rollcall NY Bar Bash 2 Jan 21 2006

I'll have a Jean Jacket on and I'll be wearin' my t-shirt.
I'll just flash the pig around until someone bites.

Pete
Hicksville N.Y.

boy am i glad i checked today....woulda been mighty lonely at bulldog tonight...what's easier to get out to islandia, LIE or sunrise?

barfly said:
boy am i glad i checked today....woulda been mighty lonely at bulldog tonight...what's easier to get out to islandia, LIE or sunrise?

Southern State East to Sagtikos North to LIE east to exit 58. Make a left at the light and u should see Hooters on your left.

Guy's it's me coming to you from Portland, Oregon. Just wanted to wish you all a good time tonight. Tonight I'll be at some bar drinking alone and thinking about you guys and those lovely young ladies at Hooters. Enjoy guys!:biggrin:

Sawdustguy said:
Guy's it's me coming to you from Portland, Oregon. Just wanted to wish you all a good time tonight. Tonight I'll be at some bar drinking alone and thinking about you guys and those lovely young ladies at Hooters. Enjoy guys!:biggrin:

We will hoist one or 2 for you.

im bringing a load of apple wood if anyone want..
tree guy dropped off too much.

Leavin in half an hour.

BBQchef33 said:
im bringing a load of apple wood if anyone want..
tree guy dropped off too much.

Leavin in half an hour.

:shock:

<must resist tempation to comment....>

Well.. i just woke up. Got home around 2. Grat time everyone.. Thanks!

Chris(Bafly) found the key to getting ahooters girl to remove her shirt... Dump a pitcher of beer on her.. by accident of course.. I trie to get the pictures, but was laughin to hard at her reaction. Cold beer, warm bod didn't mix well.. But it wasnt or regular waitress... to bad.. MIchelle may be stopping buy here. Shes the one in the pictures above with Willy and Rob.

WillyB as usual sent me home with sore ribs.... unfortunatley he went on his rant when alot of guys left.. but i think i was busting a gut for about half an hour at midnight..

great time guys.. gets better each time.. next one, Feb 18 or 25(??). Got a couple of pics last night.. i'll put'em up later.

Well.. i just woke up. Got home around 2. Grat time everyone.. Thanks!

Chris(Bafly) found the key to getting ahooters girl to remove her shirt... Dump a pitcher of beer on her.. by accident of course.. I trie to get the pictures, but was laughin to hard at her reaction. Cold beer, warm bod didn't mix well.. But it wasnt or regular waitress... to bad.. MIchelle may be stopping buy here. Shes the one in the pictures above with Willy and Rob.

WillyB as usual sent me home with sore ribs.... unfortunatley he went on his rant when alot of guys left.. but i think i was busting a gut for about half an hour at midnight..

great time guys.. gets better each time.. next one, Feb 18 or 25(??). Got a couple of pics last night.. i'll put'em up later

She was a sport though, don't you think? I've been slapped for way less than dumping beer on girls before so I guess there's that to be thankful for. As for Will.... Lets just say I was betting even money you were gonna wet your pants right then and there!
Cheers!

Great time once again... The spilled pitcher down the shirt was priceless... After Lisa got over the initial shock and had to figure out what to do next, she attempted to take off her shirt 2-3 times...then the manager finally pushed her into the kitchen area.... felt bad, but it was a one of a kind moment....

Phil - if you get Michelle to start posting here, you may need to set up her own forum to moderate !!! Does she get an honorary invite to Grill Kings ?

I'm in for next month...whichever date works for the others works for me.

Damn, it seems I left a little to early. But I really did have a great time and I'll be there next month. I had to leave, both my kids were sick. Next time!!!
thanks again.

Pete
Hicksville N.Y.

Back