New To Me Pizza Oven

mcyork28

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I was about to buy the kettle pizza oven but stumbled onto this Pronto Pizza Oven on CL. I have a 72 hour dough that will be ready for tonight.
80d2ee7082b26689a31d4511f333b622.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sweet, cant wait to see what you can do with that thing! What kind of pizza/toppings are you planning on making?

I made some dough this am with sourdough starter discard. Wife gave me a bakerstone for stove top gas burner, that I'm finally gonna pull out of the box and see how it does on top of a single outdoor burner...

Not sure yet. Will be doing 4 individual pizzas so everybody can create their own.

That kit for the stove looks cool. Interested to see how it works.

Sweet, cant wait to see what you can do with that thing! What kind of pizza/toppings are you planning on making?

I made some dough this am with sourdough starter discard. Wife gave me a bakerstone for stove top gas burner, that I'm finally gonna pull out of the box and see how it does on top of a single outdoor burner...

Looking forward to your first adventures with this.

Enjoy!

mcyork28...I hope the maiden voyage on your new pizza device went smoother than mine. I had a...learning experience shall we say. Good thing my 4 year old wasnt outside when i put the first one in...she would have learned A LOT....

Back