Bacon Cheese Smashburger for the Burger TD

Damn Dom. That's one fantastic looking burger. I really need to get myself a Blackstone!

someone is too good for wonder bread, mr fancy over there :)

Looks excellent, I've always been a horrible baker but I suppose it wouldn't kill me to learn a new skill, lord knows I have time.

I love good brioche bun, I'm sure homemade is even better

Executive chef at My House. :p One of the benefits of retirement!

I'm certainly not bored. I get to do what I want, when I want, if I want. :p

I hope everyone gets a chance in their lives to enjoy it like I do.

My deepest apologies, I judging by your avatar concluded you were a much younger (retirement age) human.
I also have stopped working for money 13 yrs ago. As you say you wake up and decide if there is anything you MIGHT want to do.
I recommend retirement.
Ed

My deepest apologies, I judging by your avatar concluded you were a much younger (retirement age) human.
I also have stopped working for money 13 yrs ago. As you say you wake up and decide if there is anything you MIGHT want to do.
I recommend retirement.
Ed

No offense taken, Ed. My hair is a bit grayer these days than in my avatar and I do appreciate the looking younger compliment. :grin:

Wholeheartedly recommend retirement and making the most of it. I've got friends who say they're bored and wish they could go back to work. Not me. Grew weary of status reports, artificial deadlines, long hours and irritated customers. Now the only ones i have to please are my wife and myself.

Back