this IS a fresh hog

bluzieq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Got to help babysit the fire with someones hog sat nite.I am wore out and I need a much bigger pit very soon!
ATTACH]
learned how not to scald a hog.learned how to shave a hog ,yeah said fark it when it came to the head

Last edited:
There was only hair on the head! Yeah the scalding the hog went south,more like shaving the hog.

Kind of looked like a bear for a minute.:becky: I was thinking I never had smoked bear before.

Mmm, I bet that burnt hair taste really adds to the hog flavor.

*blech*

I thought they cleaved it in the nugget with an ax to dispatch it wen I saw the hair. Your water wasn't hot enough or you didn't use enough of it.

:brushteeth:eek:uch,ouch,ouch!:mrgreen: hey we didn't eat the head!.next one is coming de haired by someone else. Bludawg is right,water was not hot enough,and needed bigger vat.just wait next week I'll get real pictures of a better one.

That kinda looks like what LSU does to the Razorbacks every year. ;D

Not every year. :cool:

The water thing is muy importante. Too hot and you set the hairs, too cold and nothing happens.

Use a 55 gallon drum. We know you got one around somewhere.

:brushteeth:eek:uch,ouch,ouch!:mrgreen: hey we didn't eat the head!.next one is coming de haired by someone else. Bludawg is right,water was not hot enough,and needed bigger vat.just wait next week I'll get real pictures of a better one.

What what what.... Didn't eat the head. What a waste.

Back