Beef Ribs, Corn and Spam

Meat with a side order of meat, spritzed with whiskey and washed down with a Texas Beer. Pretty much hits the important food groups. Love it.

Looks perfect as usual, and making me hungry as usual when I see one of your cooks! :thumb:

Nice looking food. I really am hungry for roasting ears now! That's what the old timers in my life used to call corn on the cob!

Love your cooks Jeanie, this was exceptional. Haven't seen Spam since I was a kid. Might have to take another look at it.

This is verbatim what I was going to say, Spam....ah the memories...

Wow!! I'm so hungry now after seeing that! I agree with the others. Those were delicious looking meats, and I can't wait to try that with the corn. Thanks for sharing with us!

What a fantastic idea for corn - I can't believe I have never seen bacon-wrapped corn cobs before. Can't wait to try it.

Spam looks delicious. But I'm a sucker for spicy/sweet glazes on meat.

Looks like the pullback went 1 way this time.:p
Nice dinner Girl!
lol I lucked out Phu! Thanks!

Jeanie, everything looks great & have to 'borrow' your "spam blossom' idea (you had me at "then spritzed with whiskey ") for the Texas Bash in April (or you could join us & show us how it's really done)
Thank you Charles, I'd love to meet you!

Sliding Billy Thanks!! :-D

Thanks for sharing, Jeannie! Always love your posts!

Jon thank you, I appreciate your kind comment. :thumb:

Love your cooks Jeanie, this was exceptional. Haven't seen Spam since I was a kid. Might have to take another look at it.

Thank you Sam! I didn't care for spam until I tried it smoked. It's kinda tasty with the cayenne, sugar and whiskey. :)

Dang another fine cook and the green on the plate did push it over the top!

Never let down opening one of your cook threads my friend, thanks

Dave thanks! :hug:

Meat with a side order of meat, spritzed with whiskey and washed down with a Texas Beer. Pretty much hits the important food groups. Love it.

lol I tried to cover all the food groups. Thanks Adams! :becky:

Thank you Ron, Peeps and George!! :-D

I'm in love!!
lol Garrett, thanks! Early Happy Birthday to ya!

Looks perfect as usual, and making me hungry as usual when I see one of your cooks! :thumb:
USMC thank you! :cool::-D

Nice looking food. I really am hungry for roasting ears now! That's what the old timers in my life used to call corn on the cob!

I bet the roasting ears in your area are fantastic! Thanks cmwr!

Blue, Troy and Smokeaholic, thank you!! :hug:

Wow!! I'm so hungry now after seeing that! I agree with the others. Those were delicious looking meats, and I can't wait to try that with the corn. Thanks for sharing with us!

What a fantastic idea for corn - I can't believe I have never seen bacon-wrapped corn cobs before. Can't wait to try it.

Spam looks delicious. But I'm a sucker for spicy/sweet glazes on meat.

Thank you Mtm and Mudder! The more bacon the better. It keeps the kernals moist while cooking. Hope you give it a try sometime...thanks again!

Awesome meal right there. Those ribs look so good and meaty that there really needs to be a Homer drool smiley. :hungry:

homer_drooling_wallpaper_-_800x600.jpg

And I see the bones are all pointing west this time. :becky:

Back