Why does it smell like garlic all around me??

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I made a couple pizzas last night on the BGE. I had about 12 smoked garlic beads leftover from a paella, so I thought I would put them on my half of the pulled pork pizza...... Here is the pizza before cooking

Readytogo-1.jpg

Notice all those whitish things on the far side of the pizza. Here is the cooked pie. I included red onions, cilantro, cheese on top of Bart's Blazin' Q sauce. It was awesome...

090512_2299.jpg

So, my wife asked me to sleep in the other room about 5am for apparent noise problems....

I made an Italian sausage, green pepper, pickled pepperoncini pizza as well. It was really good.

Finished.jpg

Thanks for looking. It was good and I had fun!

Great looking and sounding pies Marty! Love the addition of the garlic and pickled pepperoncini!

Great looking pizzas, the garlic looks about right.

Hey Marty, can you tell the difference in the crust between cooking on a screen and directly on a stone?

Looks great,by the way!

Hey Marty, can you tell the difference in the crust between cooking on a screen and directly on a stone?

Looks great,by the way!
Yeah it is way easier to make. It also doesn't burn as easily and
No hassle with the crust sticking to the stone or the pizza peel.

Looking scrumptious Marty!! did you use your BGE to do those?

Looking good Marty, I've just had breakfast but I'm suddenly craving pizza, I may have to try it this weekend!

BTW, there's nothing wrong with smelling like garlic - keeps the vampires away!

Whoa, Buddy!!!! Back the garlic wagon up and load her up. That looks right up my alley! Way to go marty!

Back