minimum requirements for a banner

When my banner comes in,I will proudly fly it. I would hate to think anyone would want to go around the very simple rules. To me that would not be someone that loves our forum and what being a BBQ Brethren stands for.

Saying that though I sure didnt mind saving a couple of dollars by ordering while on sale.

Go to your local print shop and have one made however you want. Do let someone else tell you what size you have to have.

The logo cannot be distributed, and there are no readily available high resolution images on the net. Going to outside sources with a crappy downloaded image will produce a crappy banner. The images our printer has is EXTREMELY high resolution designed to make a 20x20 foot image with zer degradation.

I think his standard is 3x5. Im sure Mike will be happy to make a custom size... he can also make other items.

with that being said, here how we see it.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24666

from the requirements thread said:
1 - For teams, we use one printer. I have a guarantee of non-disclosure/non-proliferation with them. I have also seen and approved the quality of his products. Once the custom artwork is submitted he can print anything for you. Banners, magnets, posters, etc.. anything in his product line. If there is something someone wants outside of his product line, let me know and i will find and alternative.

B - Billing, shipping, ordering, is all done through paypal. Order whatever u want, put the requests in the special instructions field and your shipping info where required.

III - I am sorry, but unfortunately, I can not deal with everyones individual favorite printer. The graphic is over 100Meg. Mailing it out is not an option. It turns into a nightmare when I have to cut CDs, or email large images over and over, use USPS, or whatever. Additionally, I need signed documents protecting our trademark, and dont have time keeping track of who has what. I have this all worked out with one source. Its the only way I can keep track and protect the trademark.

d - Please dont ask for the highres artwork because I hate to say no, but the answer must be no. The printer is ALSO not allowed to give out the artwork. I get a lot of requests for the graphic, and as soon as I give it to one, I have to give it to all. I will work with you to get your product, from the sources I have set up, but cant set precedent and allow free distribution of our logo. I agree, freely distributing the artwork may be ok with 99.999% of us, but the minute someone gets torqued and walks, we can find our logo on the side of a can of lighter fluid.

Back