OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

Great 2012 thanks to this site - helped me build my first uds and make some great q - count me in!

Count me in! Long time lurker...

Thank you, Kevin! It's lurkers like you that we're looking for here. Come on out of hiding guys. We don't bite. Step on up, and pull the trigger on a new subscription. You never know what might happen. A new 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain might just be the result. And for $25, where can you beat that? Don't wait too much longer. Entries close tomorrow night at midnight. :thumb:

The entry count is up to 129 at this moment. Unfortunately, I just found out that my son and I need to make an unavoidable quick trip to NY tomorrow, so you won't see me here keeping the tally. However, if all goes as planned (please let it all go as planned, Lord), and God willing, we'll be back here in PA by midnight tomorrow night. We'll count the last of the entries as they come in, and as long as you get it in there before midnight your local time, you'll be in the running. Michael will randomly pick a winner (computer generated), on Tuesday morning, January 1st, before heading back to his base. So, try to keep this in plain view for any lurkers who may have missed it, and we'll see ya'll Tuesday morning for the big reveal. Good luck, everyone!! :clap2:

Thanks for the bump Kathy.
This is a great opportunity folks. It takes a lot to run this forum and without a doubt you will get more then your money's worth of information and fellowship. Heck, I've saved a ton of money by not farking up many cooks because of the information and encouragement I have received here. I have also become a much better cook because of hangin out here. Sign up! Subscribe.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Count me in please...lots of great info here, well worth the $25 :thumb:

...Come on out of hiding guys. We don't bite. Step on up, and pull the trigger on a new subscription. You never know what might happen. ...

Speak for yerself, sugar. :twisted:

Back