Stunned Smoker!

F

FretBender

Last week a local hardware store had an ad advertising a "grill" sale with demos the following weekend. This morning my wife asked me if we could visit as she wanted to see an "egg". We visited and she wanted a Bif Green Egg, the XL because you can't wish you got the bigger one later on! I was stunned that she wanted it and especially when she started asksing questions that made it apparent she had done some research online. If I didn''t know better I'd think she was jealous of all the time I spend with my smokers!

HPIM2049.jpg

And father's day isn't until tomorrow!

Wow, that is a great smoker your wife bought, I hope you get to use it. :p

If I didn''t know better I'd think she was jealous of all the time I spend with my smokers!

And if I didn't know better, I'd guess we are all jealous of you for having that woman as your wife!

Oh, and mark your calender now - May 8th, 2011.
You got plannin' to do - no flowers and a card this time... :thumb:

Congrats. I've got a mini on order to go with my large, can't wait for it to come in.

Last week a local hardware store had an ad advertising a "grill" sale with demos the following weekend. This morning my wife asked me if we could visit as she wanted to see an "egg". We visited and she wanted a Bif Green Egg, the XL because you can't wish you got the bigger one later on! I was stunned that she wanted it and especially when she started asksing questions that made it apparent she had done some research online. If I didn''t know better I'd think she was jealous of all the time I spend with my smokers!

HPIM2049.jpg

And father's day isn't until tomorrow!
It don't matter, what a great Father's Day present, whether direct or indirect! Congrats, you'll have fun with that baby!!

The BGE is a great toy.

The dome on the pic looks higher then the ones I see in my local store.
Is this the new update that I have been hearing about?

I love your wife's Egg. Congrats to her - maybe if you're nice, she'll let you use it...

I can't wait to see what YOU get for Mother's Day next year.

Back