Thread: Comment cards?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 04:20 AM   #8
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeInDaEye View Post
Hear hear! For the record, I only received the comment cards once and didn't know what the heck they meant (talking about my crisp chicken skin though I had to turn in chicken sans skin since it was burnt), I could definitely could see the potential with some practice.

Sled, was the 4 in appearance that far off from the other scores? A four seems pretty harsh.
yes, i know its only one score and it gets dropped but i would still like an explanation. Having a rep ask the judge why does me no good. Interesting vote vs. survey. Thank You KCBS. board on another great decision in the best interest of us the cook and judges. What do we know? Ridiculous . For personal reason I have been thinking about quitting competition cooking, this helps my decision
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote