Congrats to Parrothead.....

L

LoneStarTom

....for his GC at Minnesota in May. My wife and I were set up next to him. It was fun watching a pro in action. It was great meeting you John.

Hey Lonestar, nice showing by you also, congrats. on the calls.

Any pics of their new jambo pit? Looks like they are doing very well with it!!!

The Jambo is just for looks:becky: He has been cooking on a couple of Stump Stretch's

Congrats to all who got calls:clap2:

Does this cook/team go by a different ID handle on this forum ? :confused:

One of our moderators goes by the ID Parrothead but he was not the one who competed at this event.

congrats anyway to whomever won !

Does this cook/team go by a different ID handle on this forum ? :confused:

One of our moderators goes by the ID Parrothead but he was not the one who competed at this event.

congrats anyway to whomever won !

Different Parrothead - This is the South Dakota Parrothead who just won his 3rd contest of the year.

BTW, I love my new subtitle "knows what a fatty is" We took first place on Sat in "anything butt" and we won it with a fatty.

BTW, I love my new subtitle "knows what a fatty is" We took first place on Sat in "anything butt" and we won it with a fatty.

What was in that fatty?.. Was nice talking with you after the judging?
Sweet pit/rig you had there.

I didn't think parrothead was on this forum, please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Big Congrats to Parrothead and all who's names were called at Minnesota in May.

By the way, the Minnesota BBQ Society and Randy did an outstanding job with this event. Our first time in Austin and surely will not be our last.

What was in that fatty?.. Was nice talking with you after the judging?
Sweet pit/rig you had there.
Good talking to you too PA. Basic fattie, cream cheese, diced olives, red pepper, jalapenos, mushrooms, etc.

I didn't think parrothead was on this forum, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Parrothead is on this forum but it's a different Parrothead than the one who won at Austin.

That was a tough and humbling contest for us. :redface:. Everything cooked great all night Temps were steady, times were right on, I just don't know what more could have been done to improve. :confused:.

The only shining spot was Rick Dodd's (Cookie) son got RGC in the kids Q chicken catagory. We needed him to do ours too I guess.

Congrats on your calls LonestarTom!

congrats to everyone, was really nice meeting you and your wife Tom, nice rig!!!

Nice meeting everyone else also......wish I would have done better in a few categories(especially chicken) but overall for my first comp I am happy with it:p

Back