Role Call? Princeton Wi Aug 27 and 28

Coz

is Blowin Smoke!
Did I miss it or didnt any one start a roll call for Princeton? We will be there early friday .I dont know whats up with 10 am start for check in and 3 pm start for meat inspection so I sent an email asking.

Where did you see that, Coz?

We're in. We'll be coming up on Friday morning, probably arriving around 11. As usual, the coffee pot will be going by 6:30 on Saturday morning and I should have bags of whole bean coffee available for $10/bag.

We were supposed to go but my sister is coming into town to celebrate her wedding that me and the wife can't make (it's in Maui). Instead I will be having some of the crew over for a full blown practice cook/party for my sister! I wish you all the best of luck! Hope to see some of you in Fond du Lac.

Where did you see that, Coz?

We're in. We'll be coming up on Friday morning, probably arriving around 11. As usual, the coffee pot will be going by 6:30 on Saturday morning and I should have bags of whole bean coffee available for $10/bag.

Ron ,we got an email today with a schedule on it. Check in starting at 10 am meat check in starting at 3 pm.

Hmmm... I got an e-mail a couple of weeks back confirming my entry, but nothing to day. Who did it come from?

Here is the email I recieved:

COMPETITORS
Space has been added to accommodate a few more cooks...we don't want to turn anyone away. Get in NOW!!! Remember, the Prize money has INCREASED to $7,500.00!!! That's Smoke'n hot Ca$h.

>>SCHEDULE
THURSDAY, August 26 - 2010
5pm - Early Check-in

FRIDAY, August 27th - 2010
10am-5pm :: Competitor & Vendor Check-in
3pm-5pm :: Meat Inspections
5pm :: Food and Beverage Service Begins
5pm :: Long drive & Chipping competition
5pm :: Music and Entertainment begins
5pm :: Cooks Meeting
6pm :: Wild West Show "Boom Town" opens for visitors
11pm :: Mandatory ALL-QUIET begins

SATURDAY, August 28th - 2010
7am :: Princeton Flea Market Opens
10am :: Food and Beverage Service Begins
10am :: Wild West Show "Boom Town" opens for visitors
9:30am :: BBQ Judges sign-in
10am :: Long drive & Chipping competition
10:30am :: BBQ Judges meeting
11am :: Giant Inflatable's; Iron-Man obstacle course, Bounce House & Jousting competition.
11am :: Face painting
11am-3pm :: Live music with Cookie!
12pm-2pm :: Cooks Turn-In
3pm :: Awards Ceremony
4pm-6pm:: Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
6pm :: Live Music with The Bar Flize
12am :: Grounds Close.

SUNDAY, August 29th - 2010
9am :: Wild West Show "Boom Town" opens for visitors
2pm :: Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show

FYI :: Free admission to the grounds, free parking and free camping.
For more information and entry forms visit http://www.BurningDownTheFox.com or call (920) 361-6379 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (920) 361-6379 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Please contact us if you have questions or need special attention > we’re here to help.

We look forward to seeing you next week.

~Barb A. Cue

Meat Inspection

The meat inspection seems late to me but what do I know. Could be 4:00 or after before they get around to everyone.

Bartlett Boneheads might make it, I should know tomorrow. I hope I can get it all worked out.

I didn't get an email, but I did get something in the mail with what looks like the same schedule on it.

We'll be there sometime before Noon on Friday.

From the organizers....

Sure thing. We'll have the meat inspector on-site all day Friday doing
inspections as people arrive.

ML

Hey Matt

This AM I was eying up your briskets that I expect you will be cooking at Princeton - I was picking up my meat. Between the two of us, let's try to give Coz some competition (you are probably much better at that than me). He repeated at Westfield, maybe he is destined to repeat at Princeton.:wink:

Stockcar BBQ will be there AND Milwaukee. Poor Dive is so busy with work he hasn't had time to visit the Brethren. Wish I could take credit for his absence but I don't see him much either:cry:. See you all there.:clap2:

I'll be there being a pain in everyones collectives buttocks:becky: Unless someone needs help that is.

Back