Next Stop. Asbury Park... RESULTS..

I'm Hurt! :cry: Phil didn't call or didn't write or send flowers. And he's out shopping without Bill or me with two new pitbitches........ :cry:
Bill, I think we've been replaced........ :cry: That's OK, he'll come back home to us on Monday!!

-------------------------------------------

Get-R-Done Brothers In Smoke!!!!!!! Bill, keep us updated!!!

I talked to Phil about an hour ago.

I was dying laughing. Here is the conversation:

With no hello, no nothing, he sees my caller ID and says: "you choose 10 minutes before first turn in to call me? (I hear laughing)

I laugh and say "later"

It was funny

Guess you had to be there

OK. it's 3:10 in the afternoon, I'm ready for an update!

Phils gonna yell at me, cuz I'm farking this up

1st in Brisket
2nd in Chicken

4th overall.

They're checking out, and driving back.

He'll be on late today or tomorrow.

Congrats Phil, DF, Brooklyn Q and the rest of the Clan

willkat98 said:

1st in Brisket
2nd in Chicken

4th overall.

Nice.......real nice.....

Good job Team.

john said:
Holy $hit!

Next we are going to here..."I sold the house...quit my job... the family and I are moving into a single wide on wheels to compete full time".

That is my dream!

willkat98 said:

1st in Brisket
2nd in Chicken

4th overall.

Phil, you may have lost your soul but you are definately living the dream. Congratulations to you and your crew.

Oh, and congrats guys. We want pictures!!!!!! Have a safe flight home Dave.

Just talked to DF on the phone.
He had a ball and sounds like Phil and Brookllyn Q did also.
Dodged the weather, barely.
Congrats to all the team--y'all beat some heavy hitters, especially in Briskit :lol:
Proud of you.
TIM

ps--Damn tough act to follow!

Congradulations Team Brethern. You folks are on a roll keep it up. You make us proud to be Brothers.

Well, made it safely to Tampa and then home. It was a great weekend and I'm glad I get to go back to work tomorrow to recover :D

Let's see: I get to drive, alone mind you, from Long Island, through Queesn, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and then New Jersy (taking the scenic New Jersy Turnpike THE WRONG WAY!) following a maniac in a black Escallaide pulling a black trailer, at night, --- hmm, I guess that's the ultimate road trip!!

Then I get to go Friday and Saturday with 1 hour sleep and drive back, alone, following the same maniac!!

Did I have fun?? Is a pigs butt pork? :D

1st in brisket and 2nd in chicken were really great -- beating Jack McDavid (Grand Champion) in brisket felt good. 4th overall with only 16 points seperating the 1st four felt real good, too.

It'll be real interesting to see how the Food TV "All American Festivals" treats us! The cameras were at our site at least 4 times and they ate our food, on camera, and Phil got to tell me to "take a breath" on camera -- so life is good.

Tim and I will meet up tomorrow evening and start planning and ramping up for our debut in October. Anne and I have judges training in September and one of her best friends, who now lives in Arkansas, is looking for contest near them so that we will "have to" come up and visti.

So, Tim, put on your seat belt! The ride may get bumpy!! :D

I'll write up some other thoughts after I've had time to think about the weekend and catch up.

Phil and Sharon (and the kids) were a joy to be with, again. Rob was an outstanding team-mate and I would definately not mind working with him again!!

DFLittle said:
Well, made it safely to Tamps and then home. It was a great weekend and I'm glad I get to go back to work tomorrow to recover :D

Let's see: I get to drive, alone mind you, from Long Island, through Queesn, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and then New Jersy (taking the scenic New Jersy Turnpike THE WRONG WASY!) following a maniac in a black Escallaide pulling a black trailer, at night, --- hmm, I guess that's the ultimate road trip!!

Then I get to go Friday and Saturday with 1 hour sleep and drive back, alone, following the same maniac!!

Did I have fun?? Is a pigs butt pork? :D

1st in brisket and 2nd in chicken were really great -- beating Jack McDavid (Grand Champion) in brisket felt good. 4th overall with only 16 points seperating the 1st four felt real good, too.

It'll be real interesting to see how the Food TV "All American Festivals" treats us! The cameras were at our site at least 4 times and they ate our food, on camera, and Phil got to tell me to "take a breath" on camera -- so life is good.

Tim and I will meet up tomorrow evening and start planning and ramping up for our debut in October. Anne and I have judges training in September and one of her best friends, who now lives in Arkansas, is looking for contest near them so that we will "have to" come up and visti.

So, Tim, put on your seat belt! The ride may get bumpy!! :D

I'll write up some other thoughts after I've had time to think about the weekend and catch up.

Phil and Sharon (and the kids) were a joy to be with, again. Rob was an outstanding team-mate and I would definately not mind working with him again!!

All good news! Thanks for sharing DF!

Back