• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simply Marvelous

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Gonna cook for one tonight. Plan is to cook a couple of sausages I got from a meat market that was at the eggfest. Stopped by and got some Mild Italian, Lenguisa, Andouillie. Also gonna do up some wings with Stephs Simply Marvelous Season All.
IMG_0120-6.jpg

IMG_0121-6.jpg

IMG_0122-6.jpg

IMG_0123-6.jpg

Sampling a Italian and a Lenguisa.
IMG_0124-6.jpg

Norco, you are apparently a pretty big eater brother.:biggrin: Bet it will be good.

Its good to see you won't go hungry tonite :rolleyes:...... Looks great.... bet it tasted even better.

OK here is my opinion. I ate the chicken with no sauce to taste it on it's own merit. I would consider it as I believe Steph has described it as a Season Salt or Season All. It has a good flavor and would be fantastic on food that is lightly sauced in addition to the seasoning. It would be outstanding on vegetables, potatoes, popcorn. I am going to order some and replace my Lawreys with it for sure. Wife and daughter was having salad and tried to force one on me. I opted for the hardboiled egg. I sprinkled some Simply Marvelous on it and it was outstanding.

IMG_0131-4.jpg

Nice looking grub!!

The Simply Marvelous Season All is some good Chit:eusa_clap. I am going to do some Wings with it for my Halloween Party, some with just Season All and some with Season All and Buffalo Garlic Sauce. I may even put it on some Armadillo Eggs. I will surely be buying some soon, I still have yet to use all of the generous sample from Steph:biggrin:.

OK here is my opinion. I ate the chicken with no sauce to taste it on it's own merit. I would consider it as I believe Steph has described it as a Season Salt or Season All. It has a good flavor and would be fantastic on food that is lightly sauced in addition to the seasoning. It would be outstanding on vegetables, potatoes, popcorn. I am going to order some and replace my Lawreys with it for sure. Wife and daughter was having salad and tried to force one on me. I opted for the hardboiled egg. I sprinkled some Simply Marvelous on it and it was outstanding.

I am doing another post, this time over things, thanks for the Idea!

Glad you enjoyed the Season All! Should have spinkled some on wife and daughter's salad.

You kiddin me, till I get my order in I am treating it like gold! Only for the stuff I eat.:biggrin:
Thanks again for the sample. Glad i was one of the "First 10" to reply. Brother where did you learn to count?

You kiddin me, till I get my order in I am treating it like gold! Only for the stuff I eat.:biggrin:
Thanks again for the sample. Glad i was one of the "First 10" to reply. Brother where did you learn to count?[/QUOTE]

Brethren Subscription math:cool:

Nice looking grub!!

I am going to do some Wings with it for my Halloween Party, some with just Season All and some with Season All and Buffalo Garlic Sauce. QUOTE]

That looks yum-eee!

Jagardn- tell me more about this Buffalo Garlic Sauce.....

Back