CL score!

rauljustice

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Well, i saw a red weber on CL. I immediately sent an e-mail. Bought it the next day. Paid $64, with a new cooking grate. Didn't see any letter stamps on the vents. The vent looks like the one I saw in an old thread, seen here:

picture.php

It was love at first site. It's 22.5 I believe, didn't measure it, wood top handle, metal side handles, decent rust on the bottom leg posts and on one side handle.

The guy used it as a fire pit! He made a metal 1.5' cylindrical cage(included, not pictured) that fit inside the kettle, topped it with the lid, and burned wood in it. The coal grate is in pretty bad shape because of it.

I can't even use it, because I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment. That's why I have an electric smoker. So I'm keeping it at a friends house for when I move into a house. But I definitely will be kind enough to make dinner at my friends house as much as I can this summer :-D

28sx953.jpg

sxi0bk.jpg

I have been looking on CL and every backyard as I drive around looking for what you just scored!!! Lucky Dog!!! Great find...have fun with it....

You got the bargain of the year for sure.
Redheads rock for sure!

Back