My 1st CL Score?

I have never seen one of these before, but it looks like an oversized crockpot.

Gratz on the score though!

Pardon my ignorance.... but what is it? Congrats on your score. :smile:

<bites tongue>
gulp.
Mmmkay.
Cool score if you're into that, I guess.

In all seriousness I would have bought the thing for kicks and something to serve my bbq at bigger family gatherings if I had somewhere to store it. Between all my new gadgets, several bags of different wood chunks, and my huge stockpile of recently acquired KBB, I'm gonna need a bigger house within a year.

C'mon, guys. Maybe not barbecue, but it is definitely a score! And, everybody can use an extra large Crock Pot. I would give $20 for it. Using it to keep your Q warm after taking it off the smoker is a good idea. Don't know about serving from it, though- they might think you cooked it there.

Holly moly! I went to that overstock link and it wanted to give me like 25 cookies.

I actually bought one these new at Target on clearance a few years ago. I think I paid about $20 for it. :cool:
I've made ribs in it and people actually told me they were the best ribs they have ever had! I marinated the ribs for a day and then slow cooked them in the "Pit" all day and finished them off on the grill and brushing on the BBQ sauce. Really good stuff! Enjoy your good deal!

Back