Another test

Interesting.

Phil, I am thinking the problem is either with image links, or links to other threads.

This is an image link...

Banner.gif

No luck...getting that error...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is a thread link...

Click here

When i click your link I get this:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Make It Funky!"[/size]
up_the_funk_afro_man_speck_ipad_case_speckcase-p176792569421583005z89os_400.jpg

Children of production, present bop guns!

...as chosen by Dr. Funkenstein, who has apparently noticed that there was no new Throwdown topic for this week.

Here is how Dr. Funkenstein sees this one going down.

Banner.gif
Our new category is...

...as chosen by Dr. Funkenstein, who has apparently noticed that there was no new Throwdown topic for this week.

Dr. Funkenstein said:
Funkatize! Aquaboogie splank!

I guess that is fairly straightforward.

Some Pitmaster T and barbefunkoramaque posts might help in case you are confused.

Banner.gif
Our new category is...

Dr. Funkenstein said:

Some Pitmaster T and barbefunkoramaque posts might help in case you are confused.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

Banner.gif
Our new category is...

Dr. Funkenstein said:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/27 through Sunday 2/5.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 2/5.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

Banner.gif
Our new category is...

Dr. Funkenstein said:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/27 through Sunday 2/5.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 2/5.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 2/6 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 2/12. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Street Food" Throwdown until Monday night 1/30 by midnight Central time.

OK, the problem is a link to thread number 124640, which is the Saucy Throwdown. As long as I leave out the link to that thread, I am fine. Putting a link to that thread causes the error though.

Back