HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

york

Wheels on the Missouri

Treads and Que on the river

Ribs and Chrome

Rubz and Ridez at the River

Ribz and Ridez at the River

let me think a bit more....

How about " With a name like hot monkey spunk, it has to be good" just kidding....I got nothing....not good at this sort of thing but...the " Hawg roast' sounds good to me

Wash Mo Q Fest
Wash Mo Q'n and Blue'n on the River
York theres lots of possibilities, take your time get the right name for the new contest and show.

Hawgs, Cars, BBQ and Blues.

Cruise, Blues and BBQ.

Rides, Blues and BBQ on the River.

River Q and Cruise.

Mo River Q and Cruise

Mo River Q, Cruise and Blues

Smokin on the Mighty MO and since Washington MO is the home of the corn cob pipe the logo has to be a big corn corb pipe with a pig sticking his head out of the bowl of the pipe. The pig has to be wearing a sailors hat in salute to the Mighty MO (the battleship USS Missouri)

I like Cruise, Blues and BBQ.

A couple of suggestions that aren't as good as that are:

Mo Q, Mo Rides and Mo Blues in Washington, Mo
Missouri River Rampage featuring BBQ, Bikes and Blues

Smokin on the Mighty MO and since Washington MO is the home of the corn cob pipe the logo has to be a big corn corb pipe with a pig sticking his head out of the bowl of the pipe. The pig has to be wearing a sailors hat in salute to the Mighty MO (the battleship USS Missouri)

I think this one is a good idea!!

Ya know, cattle and cluckers always seem to get left out of BBQ contest titles... "Squealin", "Pork" "Ribs", "Hawgs", etc. They get all the glory. How about "Mooin' on the River"? Or "Cock-a-Doodle-Q"?

Seriously, Big Muddy has to be a part of it, I would think. "Mighty" has mostly been reserved for the Mississippi. The Missouri is the Muddy one. Or a place to dump the bodies if around KC or St. Louis... :roll:

Back