Score of the day

dajogejr

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Had an old, new in box, Weber grill at work that has been sitting there forever.
We had a bunch, given away as prizes, etc. This one has been collecting dust for a while.
I JUMPED at the opportunity to take it home when they said "Free"...
I did offer to buy it.....

Weber Gold One touch. New in Box.

Weber.jpg

Real Nice Score!

Awesome! How old (what is the date stamp)?

Good question...took it to my desk, picture taken, sent to a slightly jealous Brother in Law (he he he...) and put it in my truck.

I've worked here 10 years. I can honestly say...it's been back there at least 3-5 years. I'll look, cause I'm curious...:)

Awesome score! It don't get no better than that.. Your gonna love it.

I've got an XL BGE and a common gasser...but sometimes I want Charcoal BBQ without heating up the Egg...this fits the bill perfectly.

Dang brother, you are the day's winner for sure!
You must live right!

How many more do you have "collecting dust"?

Last one...LOL.

Unless there's another way to tell the age, the only thing that I can see that resembles a date is 02/09.
So I honestly don't know if that's September of 02 or February of 09.

My memory isn't the greatest, but I could swear we've had them back there longer than 4 years. I've been wrong a time or two before.

Any other way to tell it's born on date? Scratch that..a simple Google turned up the stamping on the vent.
New in box, unopened...will have to find out later today when I put it together...and damn skippy, cook on it!!!

Um just so you know they have a recall on that exact year, how strange huh? So i have been cleared to receive all recalled items to dispose of them properly.

:becky::becky::becky: oh and nice score!

LOL @ 1911...
You guys were bugging me...so I had to check myself.
It is indeed a 2009, DE stamped on the vent.

Wasn't the first time the ol' memory has failed me, won't be the last.

Back