5) Munchin Hogs

Brisket
1) Stuttering Richard
2) Munchin Hogs
3) Max Loin
4) Sedalia Master Basters
5) Big Bulls
6) Boondoggle

What, no pics? I'm hearing this all from you, Bob. You sure it happened?

Boondoggle BBQ has made their presence known. Very cool.

:-D The awards ceremony will be well remembered for Don and I. We're still very pleased with our turn ins, scores and results.

Thanks for the kind words, but even more thanks to those who have let us learn from them over the past year. Seeing and hearing what you all do in a comp really helps.

:-D The awards ceremony will be well remembered for Don and I. We're still very pleased with our turn ins, scores and results.

Thanks for the kind words, but even more thanks to those who have let us learn from them over the past year. Seeing and hearing what you all do in a comp really helps.

Time to return the favor. Send me your secrets. :wink:

What, no pics? I'm hearing this all from you, Bob. You sure it happened?

We forgot the camera and used my phone to take pics of the turn ins ... so the pics basically suck. And we didn't even have time to get a pic of the ribs, fortunately our spot was very close to the turn in table so I didn't have to run too fast.

That said, check our site, the pics are up.

Todd, I'm not sure I buying this story:confused:

We forgot the camera and used my phone to take pics of the turn ins ... so the pics basically suck. And we didn't even have time to get a pic of the ribs, fortunately our spot was very close to the turn in table so I didn't have to run too fast.

That said, check our site, the pics are up.

Nice job Bobby!. 1st in Ribs and Pork, WOW!.. you going to be at any I'm at this year? I don't want to go up agianst you and your brother.

Back