Need a little help.

hossrocks

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey guy I have been asked to put together a menu for a very busy wedding/reception hall. They do about 120 medium sizes wedding each summer. Each of the events are between 100-300 people. We need to put together a minimum of 6 packages for them to include on their website. You guy got any ideas? Lol, keep it simple cuz I'm a simple kinda cook. :wink:

Catering Hall

Hoss,

I just checked out your menu on your web site and I think you've got everything you need right there. A tip I got from a marketing guy about pitching weddings - pitch the rehearsal dinner.

Many folks don't think BBQ is an appropriate food for a formal wedding - (I guess the bride pictures herself in a white dress surrounded by lots of red sauces) But BBQ is an outstanding choice for a very friendly, fun, relaxed rehearsal dinner.

That said I think the many options you offer on your web site menu would make choosing very easy for prospective customers.

Once someone chooses BBQ - Here's the big question... Will the catering hall be doing all the work or will they be passing the customer over to you for menu selection?

Also if you're going to be doing 100-300 people on a regular basis, you're probably going to need a bigger cooker. I'm planning on ordering a Fast Eddy FEC-500 on trailer.

Here's the link to the FEC-500 http://store.cookshack.com/p-129-fast-eddys-by-cookshack-fec500.aspx.

If you're interested - call me and I can tell you where to get the best delal on one of these. (303) 961-2467.

Here's to success for both of us!!!

Frank

Weddings

We do at least a dozen weddings every year and I have to say, what some get at a formal wedding hall doesn't compare to what we put out!

If you have awsome food and a beautiful presentation I encourage catering the weddings and the rehearsal dinners...

Back