Aaaaaah! My Eyes! humor

WRONG!!!!

1 can Tomato Soup
1 bottle liquid smoke
1 gallon molasses
Salt to taste.

Kansas City Style.

world famous ninja style bbq souper sauce

I was going to post this in its own thread but since my terroristic demands were met:laugh: I'll post this here

Recipe for bbq souper sauce.

Sauté an onion in some oil

Add a can of chipolte in sauce.

One large can of tomato soup, cider vinegar, Worcester sauce, mustard, cup of juice or pop, red pepper flakes, molasses, brown sugar. Put in any salt spices and herb you think its missing. Add whatever else ya want too.

Simmer for 15 minutes or however long you feel is necessary.

Give it a taste, add some ketsup, puree, paste, more pop, leftover bbq sauce, hot sauce, honey, syrup, whatever you think it's missing. Simmer this down to your liking, strain the solids, let cool and stick it in a container.

ninja.gif

Last edited:
I was going to post this in its own thread but since my terroristic demands were met:laugh: I'll post this here

You do know that the MODS can make Ninjas disappear, right!? POOF!......We don't put up with terrorists, neeytha!
:becky:

I'm liking your take on the recipe, but I think the original will stand on it's own if placed in the right situation.
I was trying to figure out the original recipe, and it's quite simple and open to LOTS of variation. T soup vs. ketchup is a big difference as is tomato sauce. That Campbell's recipe is a decent base for a good number of sauces just depends on the tomato factor.......................and where you go from there.

That's not a bad idea at all actually! I usually start with some tomato puree or sauce and that V-8 would probably be a good alternative for a base in a thin peppery Texas style sauce! I haven't seen it in years but there used to be a product called "Snappy Tom", which was pretty much a spicy hot tomato juice as well, I'd bet that it'd be good too!:-D

V8 spicy should make a good substitute if snappy tom isn't available in Kyle.

Back