Roll Call. Inside 30 days. deaths door bbq-Aug 24/25 Washington Island, Wi

Everyone must be going there. Grill Games in Kenosha only has 16 teams signed up. Same weekend.

Everyone must be going there. Grill Games in Kenosha only has 16 teams signed up. Same weekend.

sure they will make the 25---awful lot of teams within a 100 miles of Kenosha

they both are nice places on a great lake!

I am going up to judge and then take in the last week of Packers training camp. Counting the days!

GO PACK GO!

"You don't win friends with salad!" - Homer Simpson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ2 will be there. We are a husband and wife team that relocated from Kansas City to the Milwaukee area. We are looking forward to meeting our fellow Wisconsin area brethren at this contest. Everybody is welcome to stop by and say hello.

Tim

I am judging this as my first KCBS contest. I will be doing a non-sanctioned contest two weeks earlier. I am so looking forward to this contest. Ferry ride, nice night camping and a great inaugural contest on a beautiful island. Should be awesome.

We'll be there! Can't wait! And yes, there is a fish boil included!! (hosted by Kenny Koyen a local restaurateur. Kenny’s restaurant, K K Fiske, has been featured on The Travel Channel, The Food Network, and on Wisconsin Foodies. He will be serving his signature Door County Fish Boil, with potatoes, coleslaw and a cherry desert.)

Looking forward to this one! Should be a great time.
Pete

Back