• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Red butcher paper in FTW, TX area

Anyone know where I can find some?

If you haven't asked your butcher to order you a roll, it might be worth doing so. I asked my butcher here and he was willing, but their supplier didn't carry it. I bet the suppliers around you do.

If you haven't asked your butcher to order you a roll, it might be worth doing so. I asked my butcher here and he was willing, but their supplier didn't carry it. I bet the suppliers around you do.

Unfortunately, called up butcher said he had it....drove down to the butcher shop he gave me a sheet of parchment paper.....said he has heard of red butcher paper but never used it....hmmm.

Unfortunately, called up butcher said he had it....drove down to the butcher shop he gave me a sheet of parchment paper.....said he has heard of red butcher paper but never used it....hmmm.

Sounds like a good guy willing to help. I would ask who his supplier is, look up their web site, find the item # and then see if he would order a roll.

Last edited:
Try Ace Mart or Restaurant Depot.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about using the red stuff vs. the white stuff.

i know you want it locally, but this seems to be a good deal

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Boardwalk-KFT24301000-Length-Width-Kraft/dp/B004NEW94O/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1364227928&sr=8-5&keywords=butcher+paper"]Boardwalk KFT24301000 1000' Length x 24" Width, Kraft Paper Roll: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific[/ame]

Back