My booth setup

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Some folks asked me to post pictures of our Farmers Market setup. I aim to please!

Here is our whole booth
P1030241.jpg

Front
P1030242.jpg

Meat station
P1030246.jpg

Cutting station
P1030245.jpg

Sides and bread
P1030244.jpg

I hope these help someone somewhere!

Dang sure helps me. Thanks so much for taking the time an trouble to post the pictures. I am in the process right now of figuring out what my set up might be. Very timely.

Looks very good and functional.

I need to save this page. Can we see what a brisket sammich you sell looks like?

Thank you Mista.

Thank you Mista I know you wanted to say stop by the market and get one but only if I could. lol

I am gonna play Huewell Howser (sorry Non-CA PBS people) here. How long does it take to set up and break down? Is it the same configuration at each FM?

I am gonna play Huewell Howser (sorry Non-CA PBS people) here. How long does it take to set up and break down? Is it the same configuration at each FM?
That's not Huell...those are legitimate questions. Huell would go a little more like this...

"You mean to tell me that you cook all that BBQ and sell it to these people walking around? That's unbelieveable!"

That's not Huell...those are legitimate questions. Huell would go a little more like this...

"You mean to tell me that you cook all that BBQ and sell it to these people walking around? That's unbelieveable!"

"Hey Louie, bring the camera over here and get a picture of this!"

"Hey Louie, bring the camera over here and get a picture of this!"
As Louie runs to try to keep up with Huell!! Classic!! How many times does that dude just walk away in the middle of an interview to get a better look at something else? I wanna party with Huell!

For those of you not privy to Huell, here's a bit about him...

Huell Burnley Howser (born 18 October 1945 in Gallatin, Tennessee) is a television personality best known for his travel shows for PBS affiliate KCET.
Howser's shows - California's Gold, California's Golden Parks, California's Water, Visiting... with Huell Howser, Our Neighborhoods, The Bench, Road Trip, and various specials - highlight small towns, landmarks, events or places of interest throughout California which are not well known to the general public, and Howser conducting informal interviews with the locals. Huell received his first name from a conjunction of his parents names, Harold and Jewell as revealed in the episode "Smartsville" of his California's Gold show.

Never a dull moment when watching Huell. I bet he would be fun to meet in person, either that or annoying. LOL! I took a college history class a few years back where the instructor had us watch California's Gold every week... lazy prof!

Nice booth Bigmista, but I see you don't have a ground tarp. Do they not require one in your county?

Back bother you when cutting? Cut an 8' piece of 2" PVC into 4 pieces. Put one on each leg of the table. No more bending over!

Bout an hour and fifteen minutes to setup and 45 minutes to breakdown.

Nice booth Bigmista, but I see you don't have a ground tarp. Do they not require one in your county?

WE have interlocking floor mats. THey are almost the same color as the asphalt.

You have the wrong tables, sorry. You'll need the ones that have a longer extension. $40 at Sam's.

Those are the tables with the legs that extend.

Back