$$ Return on my KCBS membership

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
For those that wonder if there are any tangible benefits to membership, I offer the following.

I forgot to use the KCBS discount code when I booked my room in KC for the Royal. I just took care of that and saved over $120 over the length of my stay. That's a bargain, on a $35 investment.

Did you remember to register my RV, so I can park it in the lot? :icon_shy

Did you remember to register my RV, so I can park it in the lot? :icon_shy

I'll take that to mean that you are cooking!:twisted: We have a deal:mrgreen:

Well, I don't hear the fat lady singing... Yet at least... It will depend if they decide to send me an invite this year. I've done everything that I need to qualify...

There are also some pretty good discounts on custom logowear through Queensboro Shirt Company.

I used it twice at two hotels on the my drive up from florida, wasnt much but I saved $30

The other benefit you get for your $35.00 is the right to complain about KCBS sanctioned comps. :twisted:

For those that wonder if there are any tangible benefits to membership, I offer the following.

I forgot to use the KCBS discount code when I booked my room in KC for the Royal. I just took care of that and saved over $120 over the length of my stay. That's a bargain, on a $35 investment.

I joined AARP recently for $16 because it would save me over $300 on a suite in NYC for 3 nights.

I guess KCBS doesn't have quite the same clout as AARP.

The savings should cover me trying different Scotches in one of my favorite NYC retaurants that has a separate Scotch menu with over 200 choices. :biggrin:

Back