Good by Bass Pro Gift Certificate.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Had one in my wallet for awhile. Here's what I got
IMG_0129-1.jpg

Looks like you did well..what size burgers does that press make?

Doesn't really say. Cup portion is @4 1/2" diameter. I have an adjustable aluminum one and it is a pain to thouroughly clean. This one will be a lot easier.

Is that some sort of vac-sealer? Those bags looke like ziploc is only reason I'm asking.

Is that some sort of vac-sealer? Those bags looke like ziploc is only reason I'm asking.
Bags fill off grinder tube, then you twist bag and slide in slot on tape disp. Seals and cuts tape. Like those ones on Costco dinner rolls that are a pain to get off. Plan on grinding butts and making sausage for patties, fatties. And chuck or briskets for hamburger. Buy on sale and stock freezer.

What the heck are the casings? They make a freezed dried hog casing now...Just put in hot water and rehyrdate! What the heck is going on Pat!

What the heck are the casings? They make a freezed dried hog casing now...Just put in hot water and rehyrdate! What the heck is going on Pat!

Think they are salted. Thought that is how you buy them. Where did you get yours? How did they come?

Think they are salted. Thought that is how you buy them. Where did you get yours? How did they come?

I have always gone to a butcher...Down here, Bristol Farms is the only place I have found them, they are fresh, they just pull them out and weigh them, about $12/lb, but a 1/4 of a lb. will do 25 lbs. $8.49 is a little steep for 25 lbs!

Back