Mothers day and the modern day Clampits

stanimals2

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My wife says my UDS slash grill slash turkey frier need license and my father in law starts humming the dual ling banjo song every time he gets near it LOL!
Mothersday11013.jpg

Mothersday11007.jpg

Mothersday11005.jpg

I love bein a hillbilly dont you LOL!!!

It looks great to me. If they like your food, tell em to be quiet or squeal like a pig!

Nice setup, what kind of paint did you use?

Can't say I love the Ohio State red, but otherwise, awesome rig brother! It's not the color Red's fault that Ohio State had to go and pick it though, so shouldn't knock the paint job either LOL.

Sweet setup. Nice tools next to the UDS.
Are the cup holders for shine? (I see the mason jars)
They look like they're different sizes?

You know the funny thing is I know exactly where Carroll Ohio is! Nice looking machine, looks like you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing.

Easy now 42 that Ohio Sate University pays my salary and I bleed scarlet and gray LOL!! Thanks everyone we are enjoying it. There has been some shine in the holders but the mason jars were just staying with the hillbilly theme and the are realy for salt, peper and rub. The small holes are for the sauce bottles. And Carroll Ohio what can I say its the center of the universe LOL!!!!!!

We had a case of bud light and bud heavy on ice getting cold, but don't tell my wife she has me on a beer budget LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back