• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

1st Time Royal Questions

Outnumbered

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Mods, maybe this can be a place where young maidens to the Royal, such as myself, can post questions to the more experienced bunch of Brethren at the big BBQ showdown. Maybe it could be a sticky?

My question is in regards to the booze at the event. I keep getting notices from the organizers about placing booze orders ahead of time. However, I plan to have my teammate's camper pretty well full of all the booze we can haul in it.

If it's just me and my team, it's OK for me to bring my own booze, right?

Remember there is a 12 keg minimum to order the keg chiller. :rolleyes: It's gonna be crazy. Never been to a contest with a 12 keg minimum before.

You just don't want to run out on Friday night, that's the big party night and the general public can't bring booze in ... well, isn't suppose to.

Saturday morning/afternoon you're free to come and go (with vehicle). So you can go to the store and restock if necessary.

Any problems loading in on Wednesday? Is there a procedure?

I just got back from there and I would wait until after noon. There are port a poties everywhere and they haven't been placed in the sites yet. The electrical was pretty much done.

"You don't win friends with salad!" - Homer Simpson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any problems loading in on Wednesday? Is there a procedure?

Depending on what you have, coming on Wednesday afternoon made life way easy for us to get in. They didn't have the power on until Thursday morning though but you can bring a generator. Have fun everyone!!

Port A Pot are easy to slide around as needed. You should be good to go tomorrow to load in. I saw trailers already down there this evening. :wink:

Back