Where to buy Simply Marvelous rubs

pc132

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does any place other than Big Poppa Smokers sell Simply Marvelous rubs? I want to try Sweet Seduction, but Big Poppa Smokers charges $10 shipping to ship just that one item. I know it's free shipping on orders $40 and up but I just want to buy one bottle. I've searched everywhere and nobody else sells Simply Marvelous. Are there any other outlets?

Thanks,

I think he is the offical distributor for them...

Just buy 1 bottle and pay the shipping if you don't want to spend $40.00 for free shipping.

Or do yourself a favor and try more than one of his rubs. You won't be sorry.

no other outlets according to the Simply Marvy website

just buy it

you wont regret it

I always end up spending the $40 anyway

but you would pay shipping from any other place if they did carry it

Pick a shaker of your choice and also grab a 5lb bag of season all. That'll get you over $40. I'm dead serious. Just do it. You will put it on everything you eat.

I just rcvd my variety pack Mon evening.. Holy Farking Shart!!! I literally did sea bass with 3 different rubs (pecan, cherry, and Dizzy Tsunami Spin, zuchinni with season all, & chicken with pecan on the performer... It was all incredible... I'm literally dieing for Friday to get here so I can do some butts & wings on Sat or Sun...

Best $65 I've spent in a long time...

Looking thru threads, there used to be a lot of 15% off coupon codes... I think we should get some of these back for us brethern loyal :thumb:

I just rcvd my variety pack Mon evening.. Holy Farking Shart!!! I literally did sea bass with 3 different rubs (pecan, cherry, and Dizzy Tsunami Spin, zuchinni with season all, & chicken with pecan on the performer... It was all incredible... I'm literally dieing for Friday to get here so I can do some butts & wings on Sat or Sun...

Best $65 I've spent in a long time...

Looking thru threads, there used to be a lot of 15% off coupon codes... I think we should get some of these back for us brethern loyal :thumb:
Just added the variety pack to my wish list...

I just placed an order in July, but would gladly place another $90.00 order if the coupon was made available again.

I can see spending a good bit of money if they go on sale. The local butcher store here sells plow boys and smoking gun rubs, might be enough to test other waters.

I may have to try this sometime but I have never gone wrong with some good ole Fiesta Brisket Rub and the Fiesta Cajun seasonings. I've also heard great things about Texas BBQ Rub but never tried it so can't give input there. I saw some old rub surveys on here but they were several years old. Maybe time for another...

I went ahead and bought a bunch of rubs to get me over the $40 mark. I guess it gives me an excuse to bbq more!

Get BBQ'ing and you'll love Simply Marvelous Rubs so much you'll be buying in 5 lb bags next time.

Hey Guys.....I got simplymarvelous Cherry Rub and their Spicy Apple. I LOVE THE CHERRY RUB! But I need advise on the Apple....its not what I expected as I really only taste spice and cinnamon no sweet apple flavor. How/what can I add to get a more dominate sweet apple flavor? Thanks

Back