Coleman Coolers marked down at Wally's

HB-BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was at Walmart yesterday and picked up a few Coleman 120qt Extreme 5 day coolers for $52. They are quite roomy and the best part is they don't have the external plastic latch to break off like the Igloo's do. Anyway I thought it was a great deal that I had to pass on...

I was salivating over those the other day. I wish I had room to store one of those suckers!

Maybe I can convince my wife that it is really a coffee table...

Don

Maybe I can convince my wife that it is really a coffee table...

Don
just tell her it has beer can "cough cough" coffee cup holders on it
icon10.gif

I have 4! The only thing about a large cooler like that is I load it inside the bed of my truck empty. If I dont have to get it out of the bed it stays there and I get what I need from inside the bed. It takes a min of two adults to carry them full. Have a great day!

I have one. I like it better than my Igloo Max Cold. At that price I may go get another.

That's a really great deal. Also, if you Wally's doesnt have it, apparently you can use
site-to-store purchase online and have it shipped to your store for FREE. I'm doing that
now, and using my $20 Wally Wally gift card. Yep, mine will be $32. Hate it.

FYI: My local sam's club has the Igloo® MaxCold 150qt cooler for $65. Not sure how this compares to the coleman.

I just picked up a 150qt Igloo coffin cooler for $40 off CL. Got a Coleman Extreme wheeled cooler that lives up to the name, $52 is a deal.

Back