THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HB-BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
I was at Walmart yesterday and picked up a few Coleman 120qt Extreme 5 day coolers for $52. They are quite roomy and the best part is they don't have the external plastic latch to break off like the Igloo's do. Anyway I thought it was a great deal that I had to pass on...

I was salivating over those the other day. I wish I had room to store one of those suckers!

Maybe I can convince my wife that it is really a coffee table...

Don

Maybe I can convince my wife that it is really a coffee table...

Don
just tell her it has beer can "cough cough" coffee cup holders on it
icon10.gif

I have 4! The only thing about a large cooler like that is I load it inside the bed of my truck empty. If I dont have to get it out of the bed it stays there and I get what I need from inside the bed. It takes a min of two adults to carry them full. Have a great day!

That's a really great deal. Also, if you Wally's doesnt have it, apparently you can use
site-to-store purchase online and have it shipped to your store for FREE. I'm doing that
now, and using my $20 Wally Wally gift card. Yep, mine will be $32. Hate it.

I just picked up a 150qt Igloo coffin cooler for $40 off CL. Got a Coleman Extreme wheeled cooler that lives up to the name, $52 is a deal.

Back