Belly-Bird-Butt-Sausage and Pasta Salad

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Fired up the Tiernan SOB with Western lump and pecan chunks. No general direction, just MSU along the thin blue trail. Reheated at high temp sausage-butt and chicken. Seasoned up some pork belly, drank a few beers- listened to good 70’s rock. Bride made a killer pasta salad with chopped everything from the veggie bin. Dessert is another beer.

Last edited:
Chopped broccoli, yellow bell, purple onion, asparagus Spears, red wine vinegar, evoo, Cavenders, garlic salt , Italian seasoning and garlic pepper, green beans. Blanched everything two minutes, mixed with shells and mayo and chilled , oh and carrot and zucchini.

When you let that penned up sausage run free on the grill. Kind of like the freedom a dog must feel when you remove its collar for a bit.

Last edited:
Leftover sausage and smoked pork belly going into a red bean pot tomorrow. Baby red beans

Thank you that is awesome I am in. Yours has broccoli which I really like. Did you blanch it before adding it?

Yes, everything blanched 60-90 seconds boiled then immediately rinsed in cold water and drained/dried/spun. Then mixed with pasta and into the freezer to chill as quick as possible before adding dressing

She’s also used ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing. This time was Just Mayo.

The Cavenders Greek Salad dressing is good also.

Last edited:
Back