• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Great Banners!

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Last week esigns.com was running a buy one-get two free promotion and I jumped on it.

Man, I got the three IMBBQA banners from them today (3'x5' for $61.40 to my door) and they are outstanding! I uploaded our PDF logo and added text (our web site address) and they are as crisp and clean as can be. The material quality is also excellent, with grommets and fully-welded seams. I highly recommend them for all of your banner needs.

John

I also took advantage of this offer and found the Customer service A++++++ placed my order on a Thurdays had them on my desk Monday morning, exactly as ordered and only $55 for me 3x5
If this offer comes along for Magnets you can bet I am all over it.

I thought the service was so so. I sent a hi res JPG and they emailed me back a question about it. I replied and it took about four days to get a reply from them.

When I got them, the quality was good and I was pleased but they messed up one grommet on the top. The inner circle is there but the outer grommet is offset.

I compare these to Guerilla Banners if you have one of those.

Last week esigns.com was running a buy one-get two free promotion and I jumped on it.

Man, I got the three IMBBQA banners from them today (3'x5' for $61.40 to my door) and they are outstanding! I uploaded our PDF logo and added text (our web site address) and they are as crisp and clean as can be. The material quality is also excellent, with grommets and fully-welded seams. I highly recommend them for all of your banner needs.

John
What or how do people upload PDF?

I really wish I had saw that they were having a sale. I would love to get me a banner or two.

I guess I could break down and just get one anyways

Buster Dog, sorry again about the grommet situation.

Has the replacement banner arrived?

I get freebies on occasion from VistaPrint.com. They chare a little for uploading a file (if you don't use one of their templates) but the quality is good...

That is a good deal!!!, one 3x5 from guerilla was $90 or so, one from a local place around here was $95

WOW great banners. I saw them on here ordered them and they turned out fantastic. Great banners great price awesome turn around time. If you need banners this is the place to go.

Back