New Member from Pennsylvania

Kse450

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

New guy from PA here! I started the bbq quest just this year after I had tasted some of the best pulled pork I ever had in West Virginia. Now I'm on a quest to recreate that taste! I started small with a masterbuilt electric smoker and a 14.5 WSM, but looking to get a stick burner in the near future!

Looking forward to getting all the best bbq advice!

:becky:

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, Benjamin. You will get a lot of info and advice, feel free to tweak or adjust to your own needs. We love to see pictures of your creations, also.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Greetings from a "pennsyltuckian" relocated to North Texas almost 8 years ago.

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to posting pics of cooks once we hit spring this year...I'm more of a fair weather smoker for now!

Good to see some fellow PA peoples here too...its tough finding good bbq in mid state PA!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard Ben, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back