My Shirley Experience

Yeah, I was looking at one of those, but with the gas money from GA to MN, the smoker itself, the 1/2 cow I'm buying next month, and trip to Portland tomorrow, it's not high on the priority list at the moment. I want it to be, but it's tough. The neighborhood I live in is good, so I just gotta make due with the cable and the $25 tongue lock for now. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Did you consider the removable tongue Paul offers?

Hey now!!! :boxing:

This year they are gonna be pretty decent (at least on paper they are).

That's what they say every year.

If you get sick of this cooker, I'll take it off your hands at a greatly reduced price.

Great lookin cooker. Thanks for what you do for our country. Semper Fi from an old Jar Head.

Thanks! I have a brother flying Harriers with the Black Sheep Squadron in Yuma, and a brother in law in GA. Both are majors in the Marines, so I can say Semper Fi as well, brother!

That's what they say every year.

If you get sick of this cooker, I'll take it off your hands at a greatly reduced price.

This year will be different! (at least we say that every year as well)

Sorry, but Ava will be getting the cooker at a 100% discount rate when I can no longer maintain it...in about 40 years...

You know the best theft deterrent is that bucket you have for a grease catcher. Other than that it looks like a great smoker.

64, thanks for all you've done. I'm thrilled if/when I get to FARP you boys "out & about." We MC-130P Combat Shadow drivers enjoy the mission...

Thanks for making me drool over the new rig! I hope you get some "slow" time to take care of the family.

Best regards from the Pacific,
SD

You know the best theft deterrent is that bucket you have for a grease catcher. Other than that it looks like a great smoker.
Haha! I've caught a lot of flak from that bucket, but that saying probably my favorite one so far!

64, thanks for all you've done. I'm thrilled if/when I get to FARP you boys "out & about." We MC-130P Combat Shadow drivers enjoy the mission...

Thanks for making me drool over the new rig! I hope you get some "slow" time to take care of the family.

Best regards from the Pacific,
SD

Thanks to you as well! Maybe one day they'll throw a refuel boom on the front of the Apache :wink:

A man and his two beautiful babies now that is picturesque. You must be one proud papa
I am, thanks!

Mighty fine looking smoker! Thank you for your service Sir!
Thanks! Semper Fi

Back