View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron
Default Coffee Offering: Sunrise Blend - SOLD OUT!

Coffee Type: Blend

Coffee Name: Sunrise Blend

Description: Roastin' Ronnie's Sunrise Blend is a blend of coffees from Ethipia and Brazil. The ground coffee aroma includes citrus, spice and a bit of leather while the brewed coffee aroma adds dark chocolate. In the cup you'll taste red fruit and spice. The finish adds bittersweet chocolate. This is a lighter body coffee that makes a great way to start the day.

Availability: 16 bags available immediately. Please limit each order to two bags maximum. This will allow more people to enjoy Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee.

Pricing:

$12/bag (approx. 12 oz weight)

Shipping:

Priority Mail (2-3 days) (preferred): $5.00 for one bag or two bags. <--- New lower shipping costs!

Priority Mail is preferred because I can get the packaging free from the USPS and delivery is faster, which means that your coffee will be fresher when it gets to you, but it is up to you.

Logistics: Please post your commitment to buy in this thread. I will update the first post in the thread as often as possible and will keep a running tally of commitments so you will know how many bags are still available. Once all available bags are committed I will mark the thread as SOLD OUT.

Once you have committed to buy please send me a PM with your Paypal account information and indicate your choice of shipping method.

Once I receive your Paypal information I will send you an invoice for the amount of your purchase. Check your e-mail! You will have three days to complete the transaction. If you can't pay within three days and haven't notified me, I will re-offer the coffee for someone else to buy. If this happens, I will note this and if it happens a second time you will be put on a list of deadbeats.

Commitments:
Ashmont - 1 - SHIPPED
AJMCedar - 2 - SHIPPED
Bigabyte - 2 - SHIPPED
Big Brother Smoke - 2 - SHIPPED
Big George's BBQ - 1 - SHIPPED
Scottie - 1 - Winter Burn
Deguerre - 2 - SHIPPED
BBQ Bubba - Chicago Dinner Bash
R2Egg2Q - 2 - SHIPPED
PhilW - 1 Winter Burn
GWiv - 1 Winter Burn

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850

Last edited by Ron_L; 02-19-2011 at 06:45 PM..
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote