The Incredible 4 Smokin' Butts!!!

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last night when Dennis posted that he might go to Corona, CA to try for number seven, it didn't really hit me until this morning... that's seven since the new Jack qualifying period began September 1!!! That's farkin' unbelieveable! I don't recall in my six years of being in KCBS that that's been done before. Does anyone know if a team has gotten their seven Grands for the next year before the next season even begins?

I don't know, but there's no denying that is one HELL of a run!!!
headbang.gif

Dennis and his team are great folks and they're doing an incredible job of cooking! It has been our pleasure to have gotten to know them a bit this season.

I hope they do it! That would be great. They ripped off 4 in a row in September and October and that streak ended at Arthur, IL. Nice guys. We had a lot of fun cooking near them at Arthur.

Proud graduate of the cancersuckschicago.com class.... Just sayin... :becky:

Dennis is on a run and I hope he does go to Cali.

class act

Kudos to Scottie for putting on such a great class, and giving props to those that put all the great info to good use.

Laird

ABS Pit Boss, Master CBJ, Certified Table Captain

Thanks Laird. I guess it's all what you take out of the class and apply it to your cooking methods and techniques. Dennis is rocking it right now though. very happy for them.

Kudos to Scottie for putting on such a great class, and giving props to those that put all the great info to good use.

Laird

ABS Pit Boss, Master CBJ, Certified Table Captain

thanks

Thanks for all the nice posts. We are looking forward to California. Going to make it a mini family vacation. Our kids are looking forward to the warm weather and we can't wait to cook. It is about 20 here today! See ya there- Cindy and Dennis :thumb:

If it distracts you, I'll buy the Disney tickets, Dennis! LOL!

Back