View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 07:46 PM   #11
jlafrenz
Got rid of the matchlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
First, I'm in Texas so shipping or a pick up is more expensive for me than options available a bit closer.

Then there is the issue of people who are happy to tend to say nothing and someone unhappy will yell and scream at the top of their lungs from every hilltop they can find for years. This is true of 270 but, the thread I read was so out of character from what little I read overall, I didn't put much value into the post. Were the issues posted real or, was it user "error"?

In the end, I tend to compare every insulated vertical cabinet against a Loanstar Grillz IVC which is fully welded and an easy drive away.
What thread is this? Everything I really have been able to find is positive. My thoughts are that they have a lot of features I am looking for, but just want to make sure at the end of the day it puts out food with the flavor I am after. That is the most important factor overall for me.

Not to derail my own thread, but what other cookers would you be looking at or have you used? The others on my short list are LSG Mini or a Cascade. Spicewine is local to me, but I can't swing the cash for a Medium right now. I am looking at any of these on the used market, but seem to be difficult to find. Just being patient until the right unit pops up.
jlafrenz is offline   Reply With Quote