Want some quick q ideas

Cooking them both on my UDS right now. I had to try out my new shelf I put on it

Cooking fatties at 300 along with the meatloaf. Is 300 too much for the fatty?

Beer. Whatever you cook drink beer. Sam or Stella finishing with Amstel or ML. Beer.

How about a side of salmon?
John

Last edited:
I couldn't find any bread crumbs...do they sell that in the store or that something you make in your oven with uhmmm bread?
Either way. I'd be surprised of your grocery does not carry it. You just need to figure out where they keep it. Or maybe ask someone. :wink: There's also Panko which is coarser bread crumbs.

Fatties and meatloaf both sound pretty good. :hungry:

I generally look at the sale page/flyer at the grocery store and base my cook off that.

Pork shoulder is .99 a lb til tomorrow, so I know what I'm smoking this wknd.

I generally look at the sale page/flyer at the grocery store and base my cook off that.

Good price

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I went with the meatloaf and used Ritz crackers instead

Looks like your on your way to cooking something new!! Don't forget tri-tip if you can get your hands on one. I always cook those on my weber kettle and don't bother with the smoker. Reverse sear. But, I will slow smoke taters on it for 1 hr before I put the meat on. That's brought up to temp slowly then seared to the temp I want. I call it moose style. That's a time joke that you will get in time from hanging out here!!!

Good luck with your cooks and please post photos if you can!!!

Looks like your on your way to cooking something new!! Don't forget tri-tip if you can get your hands on one. I always cook those on my weber kettle and don't bother with the smoker. Reverse sear. But, I will slow smoke taters on it for 1 hr before I put the meat on. That's brought up to temp slowly then seared to the temp I want. I call it moose style. That's a time joke that you will get in time from hanging out here!!!

Good luck with your cooks and please post photos if you can!!!

Tri tip would be good. I gotta cook smaller portions or freeze a lot. Wife and I usually only ones eating

My fav is high temp baby backs. 400 deg. 6 tbs your rub. 1/2 cup vinegar 1/2 cup water 4tbd bbq sauce. Baste every 15. Id eat the bone if i could. I use my Louisiana pellet grill on just above med for this.

My fav is high temp baby backs. 400 deg. 6 tbs your rub. 1/2 cup vinegar 1/2 cup water 4tbd bbq sauce. Baste every 15. Id eat the bone if i could. I use my Louisiana pellet grill on just above med for this.

I love ribs too but I'm cheap :). Again I'll be only one eating them. How are the "country style ribs"

I love ribs too but I'm cheap :). Again I'll be only one eating them. How are the "country style ribs"

country style ribs are pork shoulder cut to whatever thickness...depending on price, you're probably just as well off picking up a shoulder

...see what I mean? and, that is a good price--I'm lucky to find it for $1.49 around here :mmph:

Back