***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE*** (Quality, On-Topic *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I care about votes!
I've already got four and Gnawsonpigs chit a brick, ima comin'!:wink:

Uhhhhh, ... no, you should be caring at this point. You're already half-way there, and still have a chance. I was out of this from day one.... and what do you mean that winning is all a guy can ask for? :crazy:

Already halfway to what?

And I said, winning a TD is all a guy can ask for, why is that crazy?

NOW POLLING -> ***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE*** (Quality, O...

I'm so confused. When you said you voted for the other rib entry, I thought you meant the linguiça. :doh:

I thought so too I even did a happy dance, I guess I should let everyone know that linguiça doesn't have any bones in them.

Psssst....toast likes brussel sprouts...

Shucks Man! I do but the main thing was tryin' to find one without fruit or schrooms! I finally had to look at it like a pizza buffet. They all look Great but what are you going to eat! :grin:

Actually, I almost voted for yours, it looks great!

But then Gore paid me to vote for his, and now I've got broke teeths. :tsk:

Yeah I sure hope that farker took out a good dental plan for all of us farkers that voted for him. :mmph:
I thought his was a shoe in this being a BBQ site and all, so for once I wanted to be the lemming at the bottom of the pile and all it has gotten me is some broken tooths.

I'm sticking with my buddy, Groundhog on this one. All these entries are worthy, but I really admire his passion. Moreover, I hope that sometime, he and I should be able to enter the esteemed Zero Club together. Go get 'em killer!

I'm sticking with my buddy, Groundhog on this one. All these entries are worthy, but I really admire his passion. Moreover, I hope that sometime, he and I should be able to enter the esteemed Zero Club together. Go get 'em killer!

Wait....so....those aren't four voters of distinction and good taste voting for my pizza, but just four people wanting to stop me getting another zero...?:wacko::mmph::oops:

Bucc, my Friend, I think you're going to have to ask them on that one. In my book, you deserve to win as much as anyone else. Golly, I'd like to win too, but that ain't gonna happen.

Next time just everybody vote for me.
We can do this!
:heh:

Oh, I wasn't serious about why they voted...:wink:
I know they didnt want me to get another zero...farkers

I must stop joking around...
Yeah, like that's going to happen
You have discipline like mars has rain

Shu'up!:mmph:

Like your clever subtexting, Bucc. My, at this point I feel it's quite an accomplishment to get even one vote!

Indeed! There are in fact at least two ways of winning. Right now, since I have one vote, I want the whole pie. Chileheads unite! Still, anyone who gets one or more votes is a winner because that IS an accomplishment. Like I once said previously, I feel that all participants were winners! And someday quicker than sooner I really do wish to enter the elite Zero's Club.

Last edited:
The Linguiça got me, damn does that look good. Nice job Paul! :thumb:

May I say ditto? One of the best pizza of my life featured linguica, but it's so hard to find in my parts. And as soon as I spied that, made me wish I would have gone with some alternative chorizo instead of the salami.

Back