Warrensburg, Missouri

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just heard from Andy... he and Wayne were cooking together under the Smoke on Wheels name and they got Reserve at Warrensburg! Congrats guys! Fill in the details when you get a chance!

Here are the JoCo Fair BBQ Scores; 30 teams

Chicken:
1. Bibs n Ribs
2. Pig Newton
3. Munchin' Hogs @ the Hilton
4. The Boys of BBQ & Patty
5. Brews Bros BBQ
6. D Don's Pit Crew
7. Last Supper
8. Ray J's BBQ
9. Blowin Smoke
10. Early Bird BBQ
13. Bubba & Jeff's BBQ
22. Smoke on Wheels

Ribs:
1. Pig Newton
2. Set it & Forget it BBQ
3. The Boys of BBQ & Patty
4. Pork Pullin' Plowboys
5. Early Bird BBQ
6. Smoke on Wheels
7. Four Men & a Pig
8. Ray J's BBQ
9. Blowin' Smoke
10. Jeanies Got Wood
19. Bubba & Jeff's BBQ

Pork
1. Smoke on Wheels
2. Ray J's BBQ
3. Boy's Night Out
4. Jeanies Got Wood
5. Bibs n Ribs
6. Four Men & a Pig
7. Bubba & Jeff's BBQ
8. In Deep Sauce
9. Old Woodshed
10. Munchin' Hogs @ the Hilton

Brisket:
1. The Boys of BBQ & Patty
2. Smokin' Guns
3. Mullet Bros BBQ
4. Last Supper
5. Munchin' Hogs @ the Hilton
6. Jeanies Got Wood
7. Smoke on Wheels
8. Set it and Forget it BBQ
9. Bubba & Jeff's BBQ
10. In Deep Sauce

Dessert:
1. Rabbit Gulch Farms Cookers
2. D Dons Pit Crew
3. Smoke on Wheels

Overall:
GC Boys of BBQ & Patty
RGC Smoke on Wheels
3. Pig Newton
4. Early Bird BBQ
5. Ray J's BBQ
6. Set it & Forget it BBQ
7. Jeanies Got Wood
8. Bubba & Jeff's BBQ
9. Last Supper
10. Four Men & a Pig

And a pic for posterity...:icon_clown
S3700065.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice job guys! And I see Kaylin was so damned good, she took first, second AND third!

WTG guys! We need to try to talk you into doing BoCo fair, end of July...it would be great to have ya!

Solidkick said:
WTG guys! We need to try to talk you into doing BoCo fair, end of July...it would be great to have ya!

Thanks, we were pumped! I'll get out on the KCBS page and check out BoCo. 7/21 is bellevue, NE -- and 8/4 is Laurie, MO.... Three in a row is tough!!

Andy, I'm sure that photo was not resized just so we could all revel in it's sheer massiveness! Congrats Guys!!!

Thanks. I guess this thread should be merged with the Johnson County Fair thread - same topic.

I was fun and cooking on the pellet smoker felt like cheatin. Set-it-and-Forget-It mod!!

I need to get out and cook some contests fast before this streak ends (and it will end). My last three contests have been Reserve - Grand - Reserve.

MoKanMeathead said:
Thanks. I guess this thread should be merged with the Johnson County Fair thread - same topic.

I was fun and cooking on the pellet smoker felt like cheatin. Set-it-and-Forget-It mod!!

I need to get out and cook some contests fast before this streak ends (and it will end). My last three contests have been Reserve - Grand - Reserve.

Hey Wayne... the bus for Michigan leaves at noon on Thursday! Feel free to bring that Grand and RGC luck for us! :wink:

I sucked up some of that mojo.... we sent all the bad mojo out with the 22nd place chicken!!!

Congratulations Andy and Wayne, and Bubba's and Jeff's, way to go!

Back