Table Suggestions for LSG "PeeWee"

Borninblue

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing the LSG PeeWee and looking for a table that I can set it on that will withstand the year round elements. I am looking to cut costs so I will not be going with the nice LSG cart they offer. I was thinking of a stainless steel table maybe? I found this prep station on craigslist....tell me what you think. I obviously need something strong and to support the LSG. https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bfs/d/prep-table-stainless-steel/6462670523.html

That is a good deal on those stainless cabinets. I don't see why they wouldn't work, if they are the height, you want.

I thought it was a deal as well. I just don't want the smoker to be "too high" once it's on the table. I have to double check how high it will be once on the table.

I thought it was a deal as well. I just don't want the smoker to be "too high" once it's on the table. I have to double check how high it will be once on the table.

I looked before I said anything. The insulated pee wee is 33" without casters and 39" with. The tables are 35" So without casters, you would be jsut over 5 1/2 feet.

I looked before I said anything. The insulated pee wee is 33" without casters and 39" with. The tables are 35" So without casters, you would be jsut over 5 1/2 feet.

Thanks Josh, I'm 6"2 so I think that would be a good height.

You can treat just the legs is that’s the case. That table looks pretty good. You may also try a local restaurant supply store.

Back