Pulled the trigger on a Klose Deluxe Smoker

HPD190

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
After months of looking and analyzing different custom pit builders, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Klose Deluxe Smoker (20 x30)! It's not the most high end of the Klose smokers but it will be a huge upgrade from the cheap Brinkman I'm currently using. Trying to control the temperature on my Brinkman is driving me crazy! It will take about four to five weeks for my pit to be ready and I can't wait! :clap:

Glad you got everything figured out. Sounds like you got the one you wanted. Congrats!

Congrats!
Cant wait to see some pr0n of the great cooks you'll have of that quality smoker

Rig vs RIG

With a rig like that your going to need another RIG- a BBQ Gun for hunkering. May I recommend a Colt series 70 45 with ivory or mother of pearl grips. :))

This One?

null_zpsbda7045c.jpg

I certainly understand finances in this economy and with our Govt. shut down, however...

You will kick yourself for not going bigger. Once you dial it in and start cooking regular ( great cooking weather in AZ right now), then suddenly all kinds of long lost family members, neighbors you've never spoken to before, in laws, kids friends you've never met, well they will all be there with a damn plate, waiting for you to ring the dinner bell!

Send us pics when you start cooking on it!

Congrats! I have a Klose and love it - really quality stuff there. :thumb:

I did wrestle back and forth on going with a bigger pit, but right now I'm on a tight budget (essential federal employee working for free since last Tuesday) and I had to work on my wife for a while to get this pit. It's amazing how she can see the value of a high dollar purse, but not a high quality smoker. Once I've gotten to the point where I'm putting out a good product on this smoker and throw a few family gatherings, I'll easily be able to justify going with a bigger rig in a few years without any fuss from the wife.
klose%20banner%202.jpg

[FrontPage Save Results Component]
USE THE SCROLL BAR TO THE RIGHT TO SEE REST OF PAGE

20x30pipe_smoker2013.jpg

Back