***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"SPECIAL - With Bacon"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 6/24.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2087025_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2088642_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
2088806_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]muidaq[/size]
2093191_muidaq.jpg

[size=+2]Phrasty[/size]
2093389_Phrasty.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
2095149_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
2096115_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]meatwagon[/size]
2096375_meatwagon.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
2097218_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]pitbossJB[/size]
2097265_pitbossJB.jpg

[size=+2]Hunterman95[/size]
2097444_Hunterman95.jpg

[size=+2]Kathy's Smokin'[/size]
2098076_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2098142_Toast.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2098402_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
2098437_nucornhusker.jpg

I've been waiting since Monday to vote for BobBrisket.

Chef Jim went above and beyond with those buns, but if I'm caught staring at them too much, I'll be in oh so much trouble. High Q got a perfect score on the innovation factor and that is worth the most points on my scorecard. That's a beautiful bacon bowl too. :thumb:

Chef Jim went above and beyond with those buns, but if I'm caught staring at them too much, I'll be in oh so much trouble. High Q got a perfect score on the innovation factor and that is worth the most points on my scorecard. That's a beautiful bacon bowl too. :thumb:

Gore my good friend, those are ecode buns. How on earth could you get in trouble staring at them? :crazy:

Gore my good friend, those are ecode buns. How on earth could you get in trouble staring at them? :crazy:

Chef Jim, if I find you've been manhandling my wife's buns, I'm afraid our long friendship may be at crossroads. :tsk: I think Sharon might want a word with you also. I'm guessing she'll be borrowing one of Redhot's 2x4s.

Wow, we have a tight race going, with several entries fighting for the top of bigabyte's poll. :thumb:

CD

As a registered redneck, I would be dragged shirtless down a gravel road behind a '78 K5 Blazer if i did not vote for CD.

I'm not normally a fruit and meat guy (I'm going to catch it for that statement) but Kathy's deal but me in the islands. All Super entries!

I had to go with High Q and the popcorn even though I really loved CD's submission, too. The bacon popcorn was sooo outside the colouring book lines.

Thanks for the votes, brothers and sisters, it's a great welcome for my first TD entry! :mrgreen:

Good lord people, my blood pressure is creeping up just looking at all these entries. This is gonna be a tough one, once again. CD's cover shot is off the charts, but Phrasty made a bacon mac and cheese burger, and oldyote made farking bacon/rib hash with an egg on it. Decisions, decisions. I gotta come back later when I'm not so hungry, this is just too much on an empty stomach.

I can't wait for the real "With Bacon" TD to start :becky:

Back