Discussion Thread: ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Big Farking Sammich!" (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
[SIZE=+2]
Our new SPECIAL TD Category is...

"Big Farking Sammich!"

[SIZE=+2]
GiantSandwich_zps4d662389.jpg

"My, that's a BIG one!"

Who doesn't like a BIG Sammich? :becky:The culinary possibilities are virtually endless!

We thought this would be the perfect category to resume the Special Throwdowns, which will now occur once a month, although on occasion we may toss in an extra here and there when somebody comes up with a brilliant category. :thumb:

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules will be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation in this thread.

In the Special Rules of Quality Post section it says voting begins on April 1st. Now you wouldn't by chance be thinkin', that we go make this Big Farking Sammich and then, You tells us it's all a joke and were pulling are FARKING CHAINS........you wouldn't do that.................would you?:shock:

In the Special Rules of Quality Post section it says voting begins on April 1st. Now you wouldn't by chance be thinkin', that we go make this Big Farking Sammich and then, You tells us it's all a joke and were pulling are FARKING CHAINS........you wouldn't do that.................would you?:shock:

Absolutely not...:mrgreen:

I don't get it either. There's no MEAT on her sandwich. What kind of BBQ TD is this with no meat? Farking special rules. :mmph:

Gosh, Kathy, you sure are right. :nod:

I guess I wasn't really looking at the sammich in the picture all that much...:roll:

Discussion Thread: IN PROGRESS-> ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Big Farking Sammich!" (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

So much for my gtr diet.

Go ahead, it's ok!! Make a monster sandwich and call it the really big sandwich. Ok, maybe I'm in. I can make a sandwich.

That's the big news? Lol

So much for my gtr diet.

Go ahead, it's ok!! Make a monster sandwich and call it the really big sandwich. Ok, maybe I'm in. I can make a sandwich.

That's the big news? Lol

Sounds like you're in, that's GREAT news! :clap:

Just don't make a chicken burger...:becky:

Re: Discussion Thread: IN PROGRESS-> ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Big Farking Sammich!" (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Just don't make a chicken burger...:becky:

Great, the special rules have begun. I hope Bluesman is keeping notes.

Back